“The S19 Pod5ive Data Center has been engineered from the ground up to deliver an industry leading Power Usage Effectiveness (“PUE”) score of 1.025,” stated Alonzo Pierce, president of ISW Holdings. “If you eliminate everything superfluous to maximum performance, optimize every remaining factor, and then integrate it into a renewable energy substrate to drive costs down to some of the lowest levels available anywhere in the world, this is what you get.”
The Company formed a joint venture partnership with Bit5ive in May (the “JV”) to build and deliver the single most elegant, powerful and efficient data center pods in the world. Geared primarily for the cryptocurrency mining industry, the Proceso S19 Pod5ive Data Center offers next-generation, dynamic self-management functionality, plug-and-play operation, virtually nonexistent maintenance needs, and an industry best-in-class 1.025 PUE.
Design features include:
- Automated environment control with airflow pressure sensor and “smart” evaporator cooler.
- Remote management capability.
- Motion sensor security.
- Proprietary miners monitoring and software system.
- Efficient power configuration with no step-down transformer needed.
- 26 power distribution units with 27 outlets at 240v output; 280 x Bitmain S19 or Whatsminer M20/30.
- All General Electric industrial equipment.
- NEC-complaint with all UL-listed components, including the PDU.
- Pre-wired power cords with individual lines drop in place.
- Pre-configured static network with individual lines drop in place.
- Easy to manage, allowing all miners to stay in DHCP.
- Web-based proprietary management system with network, temperature map, power draw, including a full audit report for operations control.
- Minimum cost of management with reusable merv 2-11 filter and standard evaporator media filter.